“Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers placed on your computer, cell phone or digital tablet through your Internet browser; they are used to recognize your browser and propose personalized services.
International Institute of Coffeeology has no control over the cookies issued by third-party sites. We suggest you consult these sites directly for more information on their cookies and the way they are configured.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser to avoid the placement of cookies on your computer or an associated device. Some browsers propose a mode where cookies are always removed after a visit. The Help section on the toolbar of most browsers tells you how to refuse new cookies, how to be notified when new cookies have been received and how to deactivate them. You can also choose to deactivate or remove cookies used by your browser’s accessory software by modifying the configuration of this software or by visiting the software editor’s website.
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of the essential functions of our site, such as putting items in your shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations. So that the cookies will enable meeting your expectations, we suggest you configure your browser to accept them.
You can deactivate the cookies by following the instructions below:
– Click on the Tools menu icon and choose Options.
– Click on the Advanced Options tab and access the Privacy section.
– Click on the Display Cookies button.
– Locate the files containing the name International Institut of Coffeeology, select them and remove them.
– Click on Close to return to your browser.
– In your browser, choose the Edition > Preferences menu.
– Click on Security, then on Display Cookies.
– Select the cookies containing the name International Institute of Coffeeology and click on Remove or Remove All.
– After removing the cookies, click on Done.
– In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options. Under the General tab, under Browsing History, click on Configuration, then on the Display Files button.
– Next, click on the Name column header to sort the files in alphabetical order, then go down the list to the files starting with the Cookie prefix (all cookies have this prefix and normally contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
– Select the cookie(s) with the name International Institute of Coffeeology and remove them.
– Close the window that contains the list of files, then double click on OK to return to Internet Explorer.
– On the browser’s Tools tab, choose the Options menu.
– In the window that displays, choose Privacy and click on Display Cookies.
– Locate the files containing the name International Institute of Coffeeology, select them and remove them.